KACD Members Now Have Benefits!
JM Marketing has been working with KACD Leadership over the last several months to provide voluntary group benefit options to KACD Membership. This introductory message is to inform you the 2013 KACD Convention will be the kickoff to this working relationship. We at JM Marketing are looking forward to providing this important service to KACD members and look forward to meeting you at the convention.
As part of the New KACD Benefits Platform, JM Marketing will be offering two new insurance products designed specifically for KACD employees: Life with Long Term Care Insurance and Cancer Insurance.
The new Life with Long Term Care benefit, provided by Fidelity Life, offers to provide KACD members both life insurance and long term care insurance all in one policy. In the event of a death or physical or mental incapacity, the policy insures that you or your loved ones will be taken care of financially. Give your family the security they need and sign up today!
Life with LTC Plan Features:
- Life Insurance Premiums Guaranteed for Life.
- Long Term Care coverage worth 3x your death benefit amount. That’s up to 75 Months of care for Nursing Home, Assisted Living or Home Care!
- Very easy to qualify for coverage – no health questions asked or exam for members to sign up!
- Guaranteed protection for Today and Tomorrow!
Why Consider Cancer Insurance for Your Family?
Did you know that….
- 1 in 2 men will be struck with cancer
- 1 in 3 women will be struck with cancer
66% of all cancer costs are non-medical and insurance won’t cover things like:
- Child care
- Living Expenses
- Special Diets
- Loss of Wages
- Experimental treatments
JM Marketing helps you plan for the unexpected. Our Cancer Plan (underwritten by Loyal American) pays TAX FREE benefits to you so that you can focus on getting well, rather than being distracted by the cost of medical and personal bills.
Cancer Plan Features:
- NO Physical exam required.
- Guaranteed renewable for life.
- Pays in addition to all other insurance.
- Your policy is portable. It can go with you if you leave or retire.
More information will be forthcoming soon but feel free to contact our offices and ask for Myron Stroup, your KACD benefits representative.